IELTS Speaking Test - Part 1
Let’s talk about your home town or village:
- what kind of place is it?
- what’s the most interesting part of your town/village?
- what kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?
- would you say it’s a good place to live? (why?)
Let’s move on to talk about accommodation:
- tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in?
- how long have you lived there?
- what do you like about living there?
- what sort of accommodation would you most like to live in?
Are you a student or do you work now?
- Why did you choose this course/job?
- Talk about your daily routine.
- Is there anything about your course/job you would like to change?
- I’d like to move on and ask you some questions about shopping.
Who does most of the shopping in your household?
- What type of shopping do you like? (Why?)
- Is shopping a popular activity in your country? (Why/why not?)
- What type of shops do teenagers like best in your country?
Let’s talk about films.
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- What type of films do you like best? (Why?)
- What type of films don’t you like? (Why not?)
IELTS Speaking Test - Part 2
- What it is
- How it was broken
- How you get it repaired
- And how you felt about it
- What it is
- How long have you had it for
- Why you cannot live without it
- Explain how you felt when you were without it
Describe a place in a village that you visited
- Where it is
- When you visited this place
- What you did there
- And how you feel about this place
Describe a skill that you learned from older people
- What the skill is
- Who you learned it from
- How you learn it
- And how you feel about it