همایندهای واژه Jacket
استفاده مناسب از همایندها (یا همان collocations) در زبان انگلیسی به خصوص در اسپیکینگ و رایتینگ و به ویژه در آزمونهایی مثل مانند آیلتس یا پی تی ای نقش موثری بازی میکند.
این مقاله لیست کاملی از همایندهای واژه Jack که شامل صفتها، اسامی و فعلهاست را در اختیار قرار میدهد.
- dinner jacket (=one worn by men on very formal occasions)
- He looked very elegant in a black tie and a dinner jacket.
- a sports jacket (BrE) / a sport jacket (AmE) (=one that is not part of a suit)
- The men were all dressed in sports jackets.
- a denim jacket (also a jean jacket)
- Apparently denim jackets are back in fashion this year.
- a leather jacket
- He was dressed in a black leather jacket and motorcycle gear.
- a loose/baggy jacket
- The man seemed to be hiding something under his baggy jacket.
- a tweed jacket (=one made from rough woolen cloth of different colors)
- My grandfather always wore an old tweed jacket.
- a linen/cotton jacket
- Linen jackets are good for hot weather.
- a bomber jacket (=a short jacket that fits tightly at the waist)
- Bomber jackets were fashionable in the 1970s.
- a tailored/fitted jacket (=a woman’s jacket that fits the body closely)
- She wore a stylish suit with a long fitted jacket.
- a flak jacket (=one made of strong material that helps to protect soldiers from bullets)
- The journalists all had to wear flak jackets.
- a camouflage/combat jacket (=a loose jacket made of brown and green material, worn especially by soldiers)
- He was dressed in a camouflage jacket, which made him look like some kind of terrorist.
- a donkey jacket BrE (=one worn by workmen, with strips of plastic or leather on the shoulders)
- The workers were wearing donkey jackets and yellow hard hats.
- wear a jacket
- Should I wear a jacket and tie?
- take off your jacket (also remove your jacket) formal
- Chris took off his jacket and loosened his tie.
- put on your jacket
- I put on my tweed jacket and left for work.
- undo your jacket (=open the buttons)
- I had to undo my jacket to take out my wallet.
- button up your jacket (=close the buttons)
- Fern buttoned up her jacket and straightened her skirt.
- grab your jacket (=reach for it quickly)
- I grabbed my jacket and left.
Jacket + NOUNS
- a jacket pocket/sleeve/collar He took a handkerchief from his jacket pocket.
بیشتر بخوانید: جمله شرطی نوع صفر
- نوشته شده توسط دپارتمان تولید محتوا پردیس تاک