Cambridge IELTS 17
- Test 1: It is important for people to take risks, both in their professional lives and their personal lives. Do you think the advantages of taking risks outweigh the disadvantages? (Advantages / Disadvantages)
- Test 2: Some children spend hours every day on their smartphones.Why is this the case? Do you think this is a positive or a negative development? (Two Parts)
- Test 3: Some people believe that professionals, such as doctors and engineers should be required to work in the country where they did their training. Others believe they should be free to work in another country if they wish. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (Discuss Both Views)
- Test 4: Nowadays, a growing number of people with health problems are trying alternative medicines and treatments instead of visiting their usual doctor. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
Cambridge IELTS 16
- Test 1: In some countries, more and more people are becoming interested in finding out about the history of the house or building they live in. What are the reasons for this? How can people search this? (Two Parts)
- Test 2: In their advertising, business nowadays usually emphasize that their products are new in some way. Why is this? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
- Test 3: Many manufactured food and drinking products contain high levels of sugar, which causes many health problems. Sugary products should be made more expensive to encourage people to consume less sugar. Do you agree or disagree? (Agree / Disagree)
- Test 4: In the future all cars, buses and trucks will be driverless. The only people traveling inside these vehicles will be passengers. Do you think the advantages of driverless vehicles outweigh the disadvantages? (Advantages / Disadvantages)
نوشته شده توسط Soheil
No right click