همایندهای واژه Medication
اکثر ما تعداد خیلی زیادی واژه انگلیسی در مورد مسایل پزشکی میدونیم و میتونیم در اسپیکینگ و رایتینگ از آنها استفاده کنیم. در ادامه فهرست کاملی از همایندها یا همان collocation های مرتبط با واژه Medication را در اختیار شما قرار گرفته است.
- be on medication (for sth) (=be taking a type of medicine)
- He is on medication for his heart.
- take medication (=regularly have it)
- Are you taking any medication?
- go on medication (=start taking it)
- Since I went on the medication, I’ve felt a lot better.
- come off medication (=stop taking it)
- Her doctor told her to come off the medication as soon as she found out she was pregnant.
- put sb on (a course of) medication (=make someone start taking it)
- He put me on a course of medication for my sleeping problems.
- a doctor prescribes medication (=arranges for someone to have it)
- Doctors should explain the reasons for prescribing any medication.
- What happens if the patient does not take their prescribed medication?
- give sb medication also administer medication (to sb) formal
- Teachers are not allowed to administer medication.
- change sb’s medication (=start giving them a different one)
- I started to feel worse after they changed my medication.
- receive medication
- Did you receive any medication in the hospital?
- respond to medication (=start to get better after taking it)
- The study found that some patients responded better to medication than others.
- need medication also require medication formal
- If the problem continues, you may need medication.
- stop/discontinue medication
- I stopped the medication when I found out I was pregnant.
ADJECTIVES/NOUNS + medication
- regular medication
- He is on regular medication to control his blood pressure.
- long-term medication (=taken for a long time)
- People with mental illness may require long-term medication.
- prescription medication (=for which you need a doctor’s order)
- In extreme cases, there are prescription medications for people who want to lose weight.
- oral medication (=that you drink or eat)
- How do you give oral medication to a dog?
- preventive medication (=to stop you getting an illness)
- There is preventive medication for people who get a lot of headaches.
- asthma/cancer/arthritis etc medication
- What type of asthma medication do you use?
- medication for sth
- She takes medication for high blood pressure
بیشتر بخوانید: زمان گذشته کامل در انگلیسی (The Past Perfect)
- نوشته شده توسط دپارتمان تولید محتوا پردیس تاک